The National Association of Catholic Nurses, USA (NACN-USA) (Article I)
The National Association of Catholic Nurses, U.S.A. gives nurses of different backgrounds, but with the same Roman Catholic values, the opportunity to promote moral principles within the Catholic context in nursing and stimulate desire for professional development. This approach to Roman Catholic doctrine focuses on educational programs, spiritual nourishment, patient advocacy, and integration of faith and health. As we continue to share our faith and values with each other, and with other healthcare providers, we simultaneously reach outward to the larger Church and also our communities, as we offer support to those in need. (Article I)
Our Lady of the Immaculate Conception (Article II)
Unity in Charity (Article III)
- To promote education in Catholic nursing ethics.
- To nurture spiritual growth.
- To provide guidance, support, and networking for Catholic nurses and nursing students, as well as other healthcare professionals and non-healthcare professionals who support the mission and objectives of the NACN-USA.
- To advocate for those in need through efforts which integrate faith and health. (Article IV)
– All Position Descriptions & Duties of the Board [ View »]