The Scholarship is awarded to NACN-USA members who are enrolled and in good standing in an accredited associate, baccalaureate or graduate nursing program. One scholarship of $1,000 is available annually. The scholarship award application must be submitted by June 30.
• Financial need
• Academic standing
• Specific nursing education goals to promote moral principles within the catholic context
• Evidence of nursing scholarship and leadership
• Evidence of nursing service based on the integration of faith and health
All applications are evaluated by the Awards Committee chairman and the final selection is made by an ad hoc committee vote.
The following required documents (1 and 2 listed below) are to be submitted along with the application by email to: email@example.com
1. The applicant shall write and upload a self- assessment letter addressing each of the criteria listed above.
2. The applicant shall provide documentation about the program in which the applicant is enrolled. This may include a website link or other document showing the program name, location, curriculum and accreditation.
3. The applicant shall request that a letter be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org from his/her Pastor stating that the applicant is an active, practicing Catholic.
4. The applicant shall request that a letter of support from the Dean of the School of Nursing and two faculty recommendation letters be emailed to: email@example.com. The letters should address the applicant’s progress in the current educational program.
5. The applicant shall submit the formal application using the follow link below: