Disclaimer It is not NACN-USA’s primary mission to post position openings. However, as these are received, we will consider each for posting. Organizations presented here may or may not have been vetted by the National Association of Catholic Nurses, U.S.A. Their inclusion here does not indicated that they have been so vetted. Each individual should independently research the organization to which they apply. Inclusion on this web page does not constitute an endorsement of any organization.
>>>RN, Part-time, Nurse Manager, Woodbury Options for Women, Woodbury, MN – Posted 12/9/2019
>>>RN, Full-time, Fertility Care Services, Catholic Medical Center, Manchester, NH – Posted 5/1/2018
>>>Pro-Life Nurses, NPs and PAs Needed – 24/7 Hotline – Abortion Pill Reversal – Posted 4/23/2018
RN – Part time – Woodbury Options for WomenWoodbury, MN
READ POSITION DESCRIPTION
A Christian organization so many of our staff, volunteers, and board members are Catholic but we are inclusive of all Christian denominations. Does not prescribe or give out contraception. Promotes the FEMM program, a holistic Natural Family Planning program that allow women to get to know their cycles and get to the bottom of underlying health issues instead of masking symptoms with birth control.
RN – Full time – Fertility Care Services – New Graduates welcomedCatholic Medical Center, Manchester, New Hampshire
I am the Director of Fertility Care Services at Catholic Medical Center in Manchester, NH. Catholic Medical Center is a full service healthcare system offering both in-patient and out-patient care. We opened the Women’s Wellness & Fertility Center at Catholic Medical Center one year ago. We offer OB/GYN care from a Catholic perspective. Our practice grew faster than we imagined. We are looking for a Catholic RN to join the practice full time. We welcome new grads too. Please help me promote this opportunity. We are really looking for someone who understands and values the Catholic approach to reproductive care. I am hoping the Catholic Nurse’s Association has nurses who will consider opportunity. Please call me if you have any questions.
Nancy Malo, CFCP,
Fertility Care Services
Catholic Medical Center
PRO_LIFE NURSES, NPs and PAs NEEDED
• Do you have a passion to protect the unborn?
• Are you merciful to mothers in unintended pregnancies?
• Are you good at phone interviewing….both as listener and motivator?
• Are you comfortable with computer technology, recording, organizing and communicating health information between client and provider?
• Have you had experience with mother/baby health care?
• Are your children and husband able to carry on without you while you work from home?
• Are you willing to be interrupted during dinner or woken in the night with a desperate call at least once a month, sometimes on a weekend for a 24 hour period?
• Is your NP, PA or RN license current?
• If yes, yes, yes, then you are the perfect candidate for the new, cutting edge pro‐life ministry called Abortion Pill Reversal Nursing. Check out our website to learn more. www.abortionpillreversal.com. If you choose to join our team of nurses all over the United States, a caller finds our 24/7 number on our website, which will be routed to your cell phone wherever you are on your APR shift. Your job is to listen to her story, encourage her decision to reverse, locate a provider to give her progesterone, stay in touch to support and record her course of treatment and hopefully celebrate with all of us 9 months later when her little one is born. With God’s help, there are now almost 200 successful reversals: healthy children who otherwise would not be alive. Come join the team. If you are super dedicated, you can work once a week and be paid a small $100 stipend per shift.
• Medical Director of Abortion Pill Reversal and Culture of Life Family Services: George Delgado, MD, FAAFP 5030 Camino de la Siesta#106 San Diego 92108 and 362 W. Mission Ave Escondido #105 92025
• Contact Debbie Bradel, BSN, APR Nurse Manager 619‐807‐9582 dbradel@colfs. org
24/7 HOTLINE (877) 558-0333 • (619) 577-0997 office • (619) 692-8147 fax • firstname.lastname@example.org Tax Exempt Org 501(c)3 – EIN 91-2169315 Fed-State #2365724 Charitable Organization