Disclaimer Though these opportunities are extended to NACN-USA members and have been initially vetted as practicing in a manner faithful to the teachings of the Catholic Church and Magisterium, each nurse must individually evaluate this employment opportunity. NACN-USA does not financially gain from any employment and employees do not represent NACN-USA.
Abortion Pill Reversal Hotline
PRO-LIFE NURSES, NPs and PAs NEEDED
• Do you have a passion to protect the unborn?
• Are you merciful to mothers in unintended pregnancies?
• Are you good at phone interviewing….both as listener and motivator?
• Are you comfortable with computer technology, recording, organizing and communicating health information between client and provider?
• Have you had experience with mother/baby health care?
• Are your children and husband able to carry on without you while you work from home?
• Are you willing to be interrupted during dinner or woken in the night with a desperate call at least once a month, sometimes on a weekend for a 24 hour period?
• Is your NP, PA or RN license current?
• If yes, yes, yes, then you are the perfect candidate for the new, cutting edge pro-life ministry called Abortion Pill Reversal Nursing. Check out our website to learn more. www.abortionpillreversal.com. If you choose to join our team of nurses all over the United States, a caller finds our 24/7 number on our website, which will be routed to your cell phone wherever you are on your APR shift. Your job is to listen to her story, encourage her decision to reverse, locate a provider to give her progesterone, stay in touch to support and record her course of treatment and hopefully celebrate with all of us 9 months later when her little one is born. With God’s help, there are now almost 200 successful reversals: healthy children who otherwise would not be alive. Come join the team. If you are super dedicated, you can work once a week and be paid a small $100 stipend per shift.
• Medical Director of Abortion Pill Reversal and Culture of Life Family Services: George Delgado, MD, FAAFP 5030 Camino de la Siesta#106 San Diego 92108 and 362 W. Mission Ave Escondido #105 92025
• Contact Debbie Bradel,BSN, APR Nurse Manager 619-807-9582 dbradel@colfs. org